This week on our podcast we’re talking all things visual marketing. Our expert that weighs in is Amrita Chandra, self-proclaimed tea lover and head of marketing at CrowdRiff. Influencer marketing and leveraging channels like Snapchat and Instagram all rely on visual marketing in order to be successful, and we picked Amrita’s brain on how to do this in the best way for your brand in 2017.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- The definition of visual marketing and why it’s crucial for marketers in 2017. “Visuals aren’t a decoration to the meat of marketing.”
- New ways to adopt video in marketing campaigns and how live video is changing the game;
- Why static photos are still “cool”;
- How to make your content stand out from competitors;
- How micro-influencers and authenticity play a part in your brand’s marketing.
Featured image: Travel With Jane